Flower

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sewing Machine Case

I bought myself a sewing machine case today. It is pretty awesome. I went to Joann's to look for fabric to make holiday blankets but they didn't have any cute stuff so I just browsed the store.

I wanted a case, but I was just thinking the normal plastic case would do -- until I saw this:






It's awesome right? The coolest thing, it matches perfectly with our bedspread (kinda weird, huh?). It is so much cooler than the plastic white ones.

This one has:

  • wheels
  • a handle
  • pretty fabric design
  • storage
  • (not has) is AMAZING!


I'm glad I went to Joann's today because this was on sale! So if you want to get yourself one of these (this was the only design I saw) then head on over to your local JoAnn's!  It was on sale from $79.99 to $39.99! When you can buy a plastic one -- that doesn't roll -- for $25-$35.





And VOILA -- It fits perfectly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment